Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introductory Blog

Hi everyone,
My name is Kayla Kiedrowicz.  I am a freshman at OSU and am taking Edu 270! (which is why I have this blog)

I am in Delta Zeta here on campus, and I chose this sorority when going through formal recruitment this winter.  There are many reasons I chose DZ, but most importantly for me was that I felt most comfortable with the girls there.  I just felt like I belonged :) I am still a NM, but will be initiated in about a week!

After reading the blogabus, I think this class will be really cool.  I've never had a blog before, but I'm kind of excited about having one now.  I hope I'll learn a lot about being a good leader and making change in the world, and it looks like that's what this class is all about.  Hopefully the fact that I'm only just now going to be initiated into my chapter won't put me at a disadvantage.  Can't wait to come to class tonight and see what it's like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment